Thanks for liking The Perfect Pitch. Please consider the following when submitting/sharing pictures;
*Pictures unless otherwise stated maybe used for promotions, memes, timeline and/or profile pics along with being shared on our instagram and twitter accounts www.twitter.com/iamcricketpitch and www.instagram.com/theperfectcricketpitch/
Due to the influx of pictures now being sent in pictures that are direct messaged or emailed to email@example.com will take priority. Following the below will increase your chances of your images being shared;
When posting a picture of a cricket pitch (ground or backyard), try to provide the following;
– A good centre shot of pitch that is preferably landscape if it’s your first time contributing for that pitch or with additional pictures of the venue
– Get the whole length of the pitch in the shot ie don’t cut either end off, standing roughly where an umpire would/slight back from, normally givesa good result- Provide information on the venue, ie venue name, state/city/town/suburb, team, league/grade,
– Provide information on the pitch ie grass coverage, how it plays, type of couch, cracks up, dusty, knowledge of the clay profile etc.
– Curator information ie if it contracted out to a business like Program Maintence, Pitchcraft, Green Options or curator employed by the club or club volunteers.
– Result information ie scores from the match if possible.
On other things;
– Wall posts are great but if you able to message in your picture instead (particularly with multiple shots), we’ll schedule it in so we can space a good amount of time in between shares so that your pictures gets decent coverage and not forgotten behind more recent wall posts.
– Posts don’t have to be limited to pictures of your wicket blocks, if you’ve got an amazing old roller or piece of machinery, a unique feature at your ground or a certain way you prepare your wicket, roll out covers, etc. send it in.
– Feel free to comment/email any other suggestions
– If the quality of the image shared is not great, we may use it in a gallery share with other submissions of similar quality.
– All posts will be attributed to person sharing unless requested otherwise
*We do not claim copyright over pictures submitted, we will do our best to credit the said image when originally shared.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR PICTURE/S SHARED DO NOT SEND THEM IN, IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR PICTURES REMOVED, PLEASE CONTACT US VIA DIRECT MESSAGING OR EMAIL AND WE WILL REMOVE THEM, IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH COPYRIGHT OR A PICTURE IS NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY PLEASE CONTACT US SO THAT IT CAN BE RESOLVED.